UCI Alcoholics Anonymous
Open Meetings are for Faculty, Staff, Students and community members.
DeQH offers free, confidential, culturally sensitive peer support, information and resources by telephone for LGBTQ South Asianindividuals, families and friends around the globe.
- Hotline Number: (908) FOR-DEQH (908-367-3374)
- Hours: 8pm-10pm on Thursdays and Sundays, Eastern Standard Time [5-7pm PST]
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LGBT friendly AA meetings located in Garden Grove and Los Angeles.
- 1-888-4AL-ANON (1-888-425-2666)
- Garden Grove
12391 Lewis Street, Ste. 102, 92804
- Los Angeles
N. Hollywood, 91601
For meeting info: (888) 684-6444
- Orange County Central Office
1526 Brookhollow Dr., Ste 75
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- S. Orange County Central Office
27281 Las Ramblas, Ste 135
Mission Viejo, CA 82691
- 1730 Monroe Avenue
San Diego, CA 92116
- 24 Hour Helpline: (714) 590-2388
L.A. Central Office: Alcoholics Anonymous
- 4311 Wilshire Blvd. #104
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sexual Compulsives Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other, that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from sexual compulsion.
SCA is a 12-Step fellowship, inclusive of all sexual orientations, open to anyone with a desire to recover from sexual compulsion. We are not group therapy, but a spiritual program that provides a safe environment for working on problems of sexual addiction and sexual sobriety.
- Toll-free: (800) 977-HEAL (4325)
- Los Angeles: (310) 859-5585
- San Diego: (619) 819-7740
12-step recovery program for those wanting to quit smoking marijuana. Land and online meetings are available.
- (800) 766-6779
Information, referrals, and printed literature available.
- (310) 559-5833
Information and referral to bilingual support groups and for in/out patient treatment for heroin, cocaine, speed, and tobacco abuse. Also provides crisis intervention, literature and local referrals.
- Hotline Open 24 Hours: (888) 234-5801
Provides referrals to 12 step meetings and support group information.